Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

JavaForStarters - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* JavaForStarters > Topics

Subject: Hey!
Replies: 5 Views: 1537

kurt102 12/5/2006 - 12:18:13
Hey All De Ppl out there sorry i have not been here for a while but c'mon i need to see some topix ! and dont hesitate to ask for help, maybe ill even code for u ;-) LoL. But Really dont give up and hang in there CheErZ *

misquiss 2/9/2007 - 6:27:33
oih. is ths stil open *

spyroe 2/12/2007 - 5:18:40
Hay my staring to program *

kayla_r 2/24/2007 - 7:20:47
Mmm this room needs a little life...Ok well i learned to program in QBASIC but i later got bored and started JAVA. One thing i have noticed is that, everytime there's a problem to solve i am continually forced to draw up pseudocodes by my instructor, before i actually start coding. I find this to be so slowing down for me. Cause i can think well in my mind and dry run and debug things there... Should the writing of pseudocodes still be necessary for me then? Anyone is free to reply *

yamta 2/28/2007 - 1:59:47
i have the same issue with my instructor, well in mu school we use moodles so we submit source codes only then defend your codes with pseudocode. you could dry run programmes then write pseudocode 4 it later... hope it works for your case *

mogo 14.11.09 - 10:13pm
Yeah i see that those posts are ancient, but im just tryin to make some discussion here hehe. The pseudocode makes things slower when writing small applications but you must get used to it because in big projects that are developed by multiple coders, the pseudocode makes things a lot easier and faster. *

* JavaForStarters Forum

Search:
topics replies

* JavaForStarters

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits